To provide you with more information on Levee Improvement District 19 (LID19) —and in places where you are more likely to find it—we have launched an official Facebook page. You can find the page here — ( https://www.facebook.com/
If you have questions or comments regarding this policy, please notify us through the “Contact Us” page on the district website http://www.fblid19.
Please keep in mind that requests for public records cannot be made through messages posted on Facebook. Formal requests for public records must be submitted via email (publicinformationactrequests@
Please like and share the page ( https://www.facebook.
Please refer to the Facebook User Agreement found below containing guidelines for appropriate posting and commentary.
Facebook User Agreement
LID 19 intends to encourage effective communication that maintains a respectful dialogue. In support of that goal, the rules for posting external comments on Facebook aim to provide a productive and open forum for community discussion. Our moderators use these rules to ensure that posted comments are constructive and suitable for all readers, while respecting a range of opinions and points of view. Moderation will take place during regular business hours. LID19 is not responsible, or liable, for any materials that the District deems inappropriate for posting and which cannot be removed in a timely manner.
Posted comments must comply with the following regulations:
- Comments must not encourage or disseminate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, creed, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, or physical or mental disability.
- Slanderous, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening, profane, or insulting language are not allowed. Comments must remain civil.
- References to the personality of individuals or personal attacks will not be permitted.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content is not permitted.
- Advertising, promotional announcements, or solicitations of commerce are not permitted.
- Comments must pertain to the topic under discussion. Any links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Comments cannot include personally identifiable information, such as an address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information.
- Comments cannot include information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Comments cannot represent a person other than the one posting the comment.
- Comments cannot serve political or electoral campaign purposes. Political messages will be removed.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity is not permitted.
- Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.
- Users are responsible for anything that they post.
- Comments by external parties on LID19 Facebook page are not official public testimony concerning any project or program. Any opinion expressed on the LID19 Facebook page is posted for discussion only and is not a substitute for a formal statement in a public hearing process. The LID19 Facebook page is not a forum to submit open record requests.
- All information posted on the LID19 Facebook page may be kept and retained as a public record in accordance with LID19’s records retention policy.
If you have questions or comments regarding this policy, please notify us through the “Contact Us” page on the LID’s official website ( http://www.fblid19.com ).