LID 19’s Board has been notified that the Phase 1 of the third party engineering report will be delivered by the end of this month. The results of the report will be posted here. In addition, several improvement projects are underway.
- Capital Projects:
- Temporary supplemental pumps (purchased together with LID 15 to provide a total of 80,000 additional gpm) – ordered, June 2018 anticipated delivery.
- Pump Station at Snake Slough – currently under design.
- Interconnect for Snake Slough/Steep Bank Creek – currently under design.
- Interconnect for Alcorn Bayou/Steep Bank Creek – currently under design.
- Pump Station at Lost Creek – in discussion with other districts within Steep Bank Creek watershed for regional participation.
- Staff gauges at Steep Bank Creek pump station – ordered
- Digital emergency bulletin boards – in review
- Expansion of emergency alert system (text messages, emails, and voicemail) – underway
- Development of improved communications protocol and website modifications – underway
Additional projects are being considered by the District. A comprehensive update will be posted here in June 2018. The LID Board is also working to schedule a community open house meeting in May 2018.